|Truth about the Health of Newborns
Newborns begin life with no other language than their cries and grunts.
Because of this, first time parents rarely recognize if their baby is
sick. It is hard to be confident if you can’t see the indications of
your baby’s illness. Crying will not be enough proof of your newborn’s
condition. Asking some questions to yourself would somehow be of help in
determining whether your child is ill or not.
• Is your child behaving unusual? Does your baby cry more than
usual? Is your baby more irritable? Does your baby get enough sleep?
• Does your child eat well? Has the baby vomited twice or more?
Did the baby vomited forcefully? Is the baby constipated? Does the
baby’s stool watery? Is the baby’s urine color different from the usual?
• Does your child having hard time breathing? Are signs & symptoms of cough & colds visible?
• Does your child look different than the usual? Are rashes visible on your baby’s skin? Does your baby look pale?
• Is your child experiencing fever?
It is better to be knowledgeable about the Do’s and Don’ts in keeping
your child healthy. As Doctor’s advice, “Prevention is better than
cure”. Here are some tips that would guide you on how to take good care
of your newborn child.
• Be knowledgeable about the illnesses and/or diseases a child may
acquire. Examples of which are Leukemia, Asthma, Diabetes, Attention
deficit/ Hyper activity Disorder, Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer,
Autism, and/or Obesity. Know their signs and symptoms and how could you
possibly acquire them.
• Newborn babies must attain good diet not just after being given
birth but also during pregnancy. Since we are exposed to environmental
toxins due to vast discovery of new technology, the nutritional value of
food intake is being neglected which results to unhealthy diet.
• Enough Fat intakes will be necessary for your child’s diet. Fats
have fatty acids which provides building block for metabolism
programming of brain growth and development. Examples of food intakes
that are essential in gaining fatty acids are cod liver oil, egg yolks,
raw whole milk and liver.
• Don’t always depend on advertisers. Advertisements are not
always true. Learn to seek some answers and educate yourself to be more
aware of the nutritional benefits of those products before buying it.
• Protect your child against infectious diseases through
vaccinations. A one and a half month old child is the ideal age for
his/her immunization. Through Vaccination, your child’s body system
would produce antibodies that will make him/her immune of specific
bacteria and/or viruses causing diseases.
• Your child being physically fit will not mean he/she is healthy.
Your child must satisfy the other aspects – mental, emotional &
social aspects. In order to gain mental, emotional and social
development, as parents, you have to nurture them with proper care and
attention they need.
• Breast Feeding is the best milk for your child. Aside from
having no preservatives, it also, in a way, gives a strong bonding and
attachment between you and your child.
• The food your child eats during his/her first months and years
of his/her life has long lasting and/or even permanent effects. If so,
provide yourself with information of the nutrients your child would need
to acquire his/her optimum development.
• If you see some signs and/or symptoms of illnesses and/or even
diseases, seek a doctor’s advice. It would be better if you right away
bring your child to a nearby clinic or hospital to prevent the disease
from getting worst.
• 7 Tips For A Healthy Pregnancy
• A Step By Step Plan to a Healthy Pregnancy
• Aromatherapy and Pregnancy
• Benefit For Breastfeeding Mother
• Breastfeeding in Style
• Buying Maternity Clothes ~ Creating your 9 months
• Calculate Your Due Date Easily with an Online Pregnancy Calculator
• Concerns About Sex During Pregnancy
• Dealing With Common Pregnancy Complaints
• Dealing with Pregnancy Bloat
• Delivery Mistakes Cerebral Palsy
• Endometriosis Symptoms What Are The Signs
• Exercise and Pregnancy Fact Sheet
• Fashionably Pregnant
• GAGGED While Giving Birth
• Getting Pregnant
• Giving Your Newborn a Bath
• Health and Fitness in Pregnancy and Delivering a Healthy Baby
• How To Avoid Post Partum Depression
• How to Deal With Headaches During Pregnancy
• How to Get Your Pre pregnancy Body Back
• How Would You Like To Look Sexy During Pregnancy
• Importance of Oral Hygiene for Pregnant Women
• Infertility and Pregnancy
• Itâ€™s Not A Sin For Pregnant Women To Have A Massage
• Jaundice in Babies Prevention Treatments
• Kegal Exercise for a Healthy Pregnancy
• Morning Sickness Relief
• Obesity And Pregnancy
• Plus Size Maternity Clothes Keep Baby And Mom Comfortable
• Pregnancy and Hypoglycemia
• Pregnancy Food No Nos
• Teen Pregnancy Can Be a Crisis
• The Risks of Multiple Pregnancy Associated with IVF
• Truth about the Health of Newborns
• Women and Breast Cancer Information
• Women and Breast Cancer Symptoms
• Women and Cervical Cancer Symptoms
• Yoga For Pregnant Women