|Kegal Exercise for a Healthy Pregnancy
With Kegal exercise, your pregnancy can be more comfortable before,
during, and after your baby is born. With the proper kegal exercise, you
can strengthen the vaginal muscles and allow for smoother pregnancy.
Kegal exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles, which become weakened
during childbirth. This could lead to bladder control problems.
To find the correct muscles to target, pretend that you are trying to
stop urinating. Squeeze those muscles for a few seconds and then relax.
Repeat this every few seconds. It's as simple as that. Nobody even has
to know that you're doing them. Just make sure you breathe while doing
the kegal exercises.
It's important that you don't overdo your kegel exercise in the first
few weeks after birth. Otherwise, you may become very sore. Three sets
of ten repetitions per day is probably ideal.
So, What are some other healthy exercises that can be performed during pregnancy? Some of the best ones are listed below.
Swimming: Many doctors and fitness professionals profess that swimming
is the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming keeps your body tone
without stressing your joints. This is a safe cardiovascular exercise
that can help keep you toned throughout your pregnancy.
Walking: Walking is one of the best exercises overall and especially if
you are pregnant. It's safe for your body and it can keep you in great
shape. Be sure to stretch thoroughly before hand. Set attainable goals
and always wear good shoes.
Yoga: Yoga has a reputation for relieving the stress and pressure in
your body. Most forms of yoga are safe when you are pregnant as long as
you avoid the more rigorous ones. Some Yoga instructors even offer
special classes for pregnant women. While doing yoga, avoid lying flat
on your back and try not to over stretch.
With proper kegal exercise and safe cardiovascular workouts, you are well on your way to a healthy pregnancy.
GranMamma is the webmaster at the Baby Names Box - http://www.babynamebox.com - Where you can explore thousands of
href="http://www.babynamebox.com/">unique and unusual baby names. Read articles on parenting, family, home and gardening. Be sure to say hi to GranMamma!
• 7 Tips For A Healthy Pregnancy
• A Step By Step Plan to a Healthy Pregnancy
• Aromatherapy and Pregnancy
• Benefit For Breastfeeding Mother
• Breastfeeding in Style
• Buying Maternity Clothes ~ Creating your 9 months
• Calculate Your Due Date Easily with an Online Pregnancy Calculator
• Concerns About Sex During Pregnancy
• Dealing With Common Pregnancy Complaints
• Dealing with Pregnancy Bloat
• Delivery Mistakes Cerebral Palsy
• Endometriosis Symptoms What Are The Signs
• Exercise and Pregnancy Fact Sheet
• Fashionably Pregnant
• GAGGED While Giving Birth
• Getting Pregnant
• Giving Your Newborn a Bath
• Health and Fitness in Pregnancy and Delivering a Healthy Baby
• How To Avoid Post Partum Depression
• How to Deal With Headaches During Pregnancy
• How to Get Your Pre pregnancy Body Back
• How Would You Like To Look Sexy During Pregnancy
• Importance of Oral Hygiene for Pregnant Women
• Infertility and Pregnancy
• Itâ€™s Not A Sin For Pregnant Women To Have A Massage
• Jaundice in Babies Prevention Treatments
• Kegal Exercise for a Healthy Pregnancy
• Morning Sickness Relief
• Obesity And Pregnancy
• Plus Size Maternity Clothes Keep Baby And Mom Comfortable
• Pregnancy and Hypoglycemia
• Pregnancy Food No Nos
• Teen Pregnancy Can Be a Crisis
• The Risks of Multiple Pregnancy Associated with IVF
• Truth about the Health of Newborns
• Women and Breast Cancer Information
• Women and Breast Cancer Symptoms
• Women and Cervical Cancer Symptoms
• Yoga For Pregnant Women